Caravan Welding, Repairs & Modifications
For All Your Caravan Welding Needs Give Us a Call Today
A picture speaks a thousand words: If you could have photos ready when you call that would be very helpful!
Need some expert help with caravan welding for repairs or modifications? You've come to the right place. We offer mobile welding service to Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley, and also have a workshop on the Central Coast. We can meet almost any need when it comes to caravan welding/repairs and modifications. Common examples include chassis rail repairs, stabliizer leg fitting/repairs, battery box and toolbox installation, jacking points and more. Whether you're in a built up area, or standed on a dirt road — Call our experienced team to see how we can help.
With 70+ Years Combined Experience and an Impressive Range of Very Capable Equipment, We Can Tackle Almost Any Situation
- Site repairs can be carried out wherever you find yourself. Even if you are on a motorway we can come to you with one of our mobile field service vehicles.
- We can help with all types of caravan chassis rail repairs to ‘A’ frames and supports. Caravan stabilizer legs fitted or repositioned, battery boxes installed or relocated and all upgrades catered for.
- If you have purchased an item off the internet and need it altering or fitted we can help. All chassis rail corrosion repairs carried out including alloy and galvanised steel.
- Tool boxes fitted, water tanks, fuel tanks and modifications made to fit to optimise your personnel requirements.
- Caravan jacking points modified, repaired or replaced to your specifications.
- Welding to galvanised rails with rust guard treatment and zinc priming as standard to protect the welded areas affected.