Rapid Mobile Welding Service
Including General Welding, Equipment Repairs, Modifications & Fabrication
A picture speaks a thousand words: If you could have photos ready when you call that would be very helpful!
With a combined service history of over 70 years, we've seen it all. Our highly experienced and down-to-earth technicians offer a comprehensive range of mobile welding services to cater to almost any need. Our fully equiped mobile service vehicles are ready to offer rapid on-site service 7 days a week. Mobile fitting, repairs, modifications, fabrication and more. City or country location. On road or off road — Call our friendly and experienced team to see how we can help.
With 70+ Years Combined Experience and an Impressive Range of Very Capable Equipment, We Can Tackle Almost Any Situation On-Site
- We have the equipment to efficiently meet almost any need. This includes 4WD service vehicles (available on request) combined with hydraulic boom capabilities and mobile power generation. We're specialists in earth moving equipment welding and repairs, forestry and wood chipping machinery. Our service vehicles carry oxygen and acetylene gases for effectively cutting and gouging steel. This includes carbon air arc gouging with 6mm and 8mm rods to a maximum of 400 amps.
- Our team have mobile Lincoln (suitcase) wire feeders to maximise outside welding with flux cored wires in all positions. We also utilise stick welding combined with hot box ovens to pre-heat low hydrogen rods to aid starting, flow and compatibility to a wide range of mild steel and hardened alloys alike. We offer 450 Hardox steel welding and cutting services up to 500 grade for wear plating earth moving buckets, truck bodies and associated ground engaging tools.
- Our team regularly assist with wood chipping machinery repairs including repairing grinders, mulchers and logging transport vehicles. Mobile generators ranging from 15 amp outlet digital outlets to 270 amp diesel units to a 400 amp mobile diesel generator. These units combined with matched wire feeders, digital stick welders and TIG welders mean we can tackle almost any situation on site.
- Compressed air is also available with our largest site truck to be combined with our air arc gouging service.
- With a combined service history of over 70 years of experience to draw from we are able to carry out many repairs and fabrications over a wide range of fields. Wether welding stainless steel hand rails at the beach or repairing 100 tonne excavators, we can come to you with prompt mobile welding service to Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley! We regularly offer prompt mobile welding service to assist schools (compliant with strict police checks), hospitals, factories, road works companies, recycling plants, landscape supplies and transport depots, earthmoving companies and more. Cattle runs, gates and galvanised hand rails are common for on-site fabrication. Roadside repairs are often undertaken on motorways and during holiday periods when accidents and breakdowns are generally higher in volume. Reinforcement bar welding has become a popular requested service with many government bodies requesting specialised earthing and continuity welding to bridges, light rail projects, airports, tunnels and roadways. Continuity welding has been at the forefront of new concrete works as standards require to be lifted and maintained by building contractors. Reinforcement bar rectification and welding is a mobile service that we offer from getting authorised and tested to carrying out both small and large projects where we are able to assist with these often highly regulated standards.
- Safety is of the utmost importance and full safety management plans are available combined with hot works permits, full insurance and material safety data sheets on each vehicle. Electrical tools and testing are also implemented on a 30 day and 90 day service schedule for both site work and workshop premises. Vehicles are equipped with flashing beacons, flags or both and are also fitted with beacons and or rotating warning lights. Welding shields and signs are carried and deployed as each site permits pending acceptable site circumstances. Welding in and around bushland is permitted in certain periods of time with permits, spotters and the correct fire fighting apparatus to repair or replace fire trail gates and restricted area deterrents.
- Custom site fabrication and modifications are also catered for with a full back up from from our workshop premises.