Trailer Repairs, Welding and Modifications
For All Your Trailer Welding Needs Give Us a Call Today
A picture speaks a thousand words: If you could have photos ready when you call that would be very helpful!
Whether on site, on the side of the road broken down, or at our premises, trailer repairs and modifications are a very often sought service. We can meet almost any need when it comes to trailer welding/repairs including modifications of towing couplings, suspension, mud guards and repairs such as fixing cracking ‘A’ frames and fatigue in chassis rails. City or country location. On road or off road — Call our friendly and experienced team to see how we can help.
With 70+ Years Combined Experience and an Impressive Range of Very Capable Equipment, We Can Tackle Almost Any Situation
- Issues with rust in boat trailers and, guide rollers breaking off are quite common. Ask how we can assist with ‘fish plate’ strengthening and repairs offered.
- Axle replacement is also available with full bearing changes and fitting supplied all at the same time.
- Corroded side panels, head panels, tail gates can either be repaired or fabricated to a custom requirement.
- Cable pulling trailers and cable drum rotators on trailers can also be modified and repaired.
- Ladder racks can be fabricated, spare wheel hangers fitted, tipper conversions and all manner of camping modifications to both trailers and custom camping trailers.
- Bike rack installations, false floors, water tanks, fuel canister brackets, light brackets, solar panel frames fabricated welded and fitted.
- Corroded floors replaced and damaged panels and frames custom repaired and replaced.
- Trailer welding repairs and modifications are available at our Central Coast workshop in West Gosford, or ask about mobile service to Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley