Earthmoving Machinery Welding & Repairs
Plant Welding, Repairs to Excavator Buckets, Attachments, Booms & Tracks, Truck Bodies, Tail Gates, Fitting & More
A picture speaks a thousand words: If you could have photos ready when you call that would be very helpful!
Need specialist assistance with earthmoving equipment welding/repairs? You've come to the right place. On site plant welding repairs to earth moving plant and equipment is one of the major services we offer. We can supply a fully equipped mobile repair service to your door. No need to float stranded equipment to and from a workshop premises we can come directly to you. We offer mobile welding service to Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley, and also have a workshop on the Central Coast. We can meet almost any need when it comes to earth moving, excavator, road works machinery and truck welding/repairs and modifications.
With 70+ Years Combined Experience and an Impressive Range of Very Capable Equipment, We Can Tackle Almost Any Situation:
- We have worked on 1.5 tonne excavators all the way up to 150 tonne earthmoving equipment, truck body and tail gate repairs, alloy bins to the smallest of step repairs.
- We pride ourselves with a quick response time for availability for breakdowns where every hour counts when hiring out machinery and operators.
- If we commit and say we will be there you can rely on us from start to finish.
- Our workshop compliments the site work and we work hand in hand for a speedy and efficient solution.
- Our service vehicles and tradesmen are supplied with power sources of 140amp to 400amp with compressed air and up to date electronic wire feeders to cater for almost all welding needs.
- Many repairs, such as excavator buckets, hammers, attachments, grab installations boom repairs and plating are a common problem which can all be repaired on site.
- GPS installations, panel repairs, building up tracks, welding compactor feet, hard facing, hand rails and guards, the list goes on.
- Fitting is a part of our welding service and we can strip plant, weld and repair the problem and reassemble ready to go.
- All projects no matter how small are treated with the same response and level of service that will complement your machinery and teams image.
Safety is of utmost importance especially with site work and we work hand in hand with all staff to ensure all practical measure are applied wherever possible.