We'll Bring Your Most Important Investment Back to a Safe & Structurally Sound Level
HOUSE RESTUMPING, UNDERPINNING AND POST REPLACEMENT
A picture speaks a thousand words: If you could have photos ready when you call that would be very helpful!
Are you having trouble with rotting, rusty, coroded or failing stumps/poles for your building? This can be a stressful situation, and it's important to fix this and bring your most important investment back to a safe and structurally sound level without delay. Established in 1997, Gooding Brothers have seen it all before. We offer a repair service and full replacement service of underpinning of damaged structural supports.
Our highly experienced team handle the whole process, and our quality steel posts are an effective barrier resisting damage from termites, fire and corrosion (when galvanised and installed properly). If your dwelling is for example in a coastal area and has been subjected to corrosion, or if your house stumps are rotting, we can measure, fabricate and install to your personal requirements new structurally improved and sound supports back to the original engineers specifications or in most cases improve the supports and exceed the requirements previously requested.
We treat your home with the same respect that we would our own and can readily supply both written and verbal references from our previous customer base.
- Timber and brick supports can be re-engineered with quality steel and we use a wide range of common steel profiles to aid our effective solutions.
- Steel is an effective barrier resisting damage from termites, fire and corrosion (when galvanised and installed properly).
- Houses can be hydraulically raised to allow safe replacement of problematic failing supports. Concrete footings can also be replaced as and when required and couple this with an engineered telescopic replacement column. A problem that looks tough to repair can be turned around with these stage by stage steps.
- Replacing columns, supports and stumps can be carried out one by one, whilst you are living in your premises. In most cases the under floors are supported and held in position, the old structural supports are removed, footings are repaired or replaced and the new telescopic section is put into position. The telescopic sections are adjusted (apart from one another) to the optimum level and then welded into position by a certified welder and process.
- All affected areas are zinc primed, and then top coated to seal off exposure to the elements.
- Most supports are made to measure and are fabricated in our premises and then sent to industrial galvanisers for hot dip treatment to the inside and outside walls of all sections.
- Some sections that are unable to be dipped are primed and painted with protective products recommended and supplied by Dulux.
- We treat your home with the same respect that we would our own and can readily supply both written and verbal references from our previous customer base.
- You can send us pictures of the damaged supports and we will evaluate the repairs over the phone with you prior to an on site inspection.