Expert Welding Repairs
We Can Repair Cargo Containers, Damaged Equipment, Sign Posts and Gates, Handrails, Panels and Much More
A picture speaks a thousand words: If you could have photos ready when you call that would be very helpful!
Need some specialist assistance with welding repairs? We can help. We offer a full range of site and workshop welding repairs for alloy and carbon steels. Site welding repairs can be so varied and cover many different fields and locations but over the years we have developed a can do attitude to ‘Welding Repairs’. We offer mobile welding service to Port Macquarie - Coffs Harbour - Forster - Yarras areas. We can meet almost any need when it comes to welding repairs.
With 70+ Years Combined Experience and an Impressive Range of Very Capable Equipment, We Can Tackle Almost Any Situation:
- We can repair sea cargo containers even on ships if required, carry out repairs to freight forwarding storage bins on cargo planes, fabricate parts, machine and fit parts as required.
- Welding repairs can be carried out directly on site to save on transport fees and associated expenses. Freight forwarding companies can experience high level of damages through forklift movements in and out of bays and cold storage units.
- X-ray and metal detection machinery guarded and repaired.
- Shorco fitting and guarding of sensitive conveyors welded and repaired in airports and sensitive high security areas.
- Signs, posts and gate repairs consolidated in one repair. Custom and unusual fabrication of gates, hand rails, panels and doors.